Huddersfield Town AFC V Manchester City, Sunday 20th January 2019
Here is all the information required for the Match Day Experience this coming Sunday for all players and parents attending:-
- Please be at Leeds Road Playing Fields for 10.15am (postcode is HD2 1YY) ready for a 10.30am start. The training with the Huddersfield Town AFC coaches is outside on 3G (so no metal studs please) for approx. 1.5-2 hours, then there will be a lunch provided for all attendees from McDonalds (menu choices at the end of the info) at 12.30pm and then we will walk across to the ground (about 15mins walk) to be at the stadium for 1.10pm ready for a Guard of Honour for the players at 1.15pm.
- All the children will take a halftime penalty shoot out against the mascots at half time (weather permitting) and hopefully everyone will enjoy the game.
- If you want to take a change of clothes for your child, there is a place to change at the playing fields, and all players are to wear their red Ossett Town kits for the match.
- Please can you text Gee on 07765 882985 with the food order choices (eg Jack Mathery, chicken nuggets, fruit bag, fruit shoot, Andy Mathery, Big Mac, Carrot Sticks, Buxton Water) before Tuesday evening so we can get the order in to Huddersfield.
- Food choices for the players are 4 Chicken Nuggets/Grilled Chicken Wrap/3 Fish Fingers, side is either carrot sticks or fruit bag, drink is buxton water, organic milk or Robinsons Fruit shoot.
- Adult food choices are big Mac, Quarter pounder with cheese, McChicken Sandwich, 6 Chicken Nuggets, or Vegetable Deluxe, side is carrot sticks or fruit bag, and drinks are buxton water, organic milk or Robinsons Fruit Shoot.
- Please ensure you send me lots of pictures for the website – I will be there, but with over 120 of us going (!) I will miss some of us…..
- Any other questions let me know. Gee